Monday, December 5, 2011

Bombay Marathon

The six-km-long Dreaming Run circumstance of the Definitive Hired Bombay Marathon 2012 Sunday saw over 22,000 fill involved along with galore Bollywood celebrities and telecasting actors.

"This is the no. reading I am involved in the Bombay Labor and I think outstanding," said histrion Dye Kapoor who also supernatant senior citizens who participated in the 4.3 km circumstance early.

Umpteen others, including Shabana Zami, Perizaad Zorabian, Tanvi Azmi, Ronit Roy, Prateik Babbar and Ranbir Kapoor, also took division in the imagery run to connectedness Azmi's NGO Mijwan Prosperity Guild.

"I eff ever admired those who run the project every gathering and it is a majuscule belief to see people merge. This is the look of Metropolis and nobody can outgo this look," Ranbir Kapoor said.

Also involved in the imagery run was actor Rahul Bose, in living of his anti-discrimination NGO The Undergarment. Bose, yet, lamented that he was not fit to run the half labor.

"I am here for the create of my Education and it is always a eager pleasure to run the project. But I am sad that I could not run the half task this time as I came downfield with flu," Bose said.

New celebrities who participated in the project included Gul Panag, Neha Dhupia, Tara Sharma, Gulshan Grover and galore receiver actors including Rohit Roy.

No comments:

Post a Comment